How to Setup a Professional email address in Gmail
Most businesses use email to collect inquiries, send and receive important documents, and in general collaborate with their clients. Setting up a custom email for your business is a must.
This tutorial will help you in connecting your custom domain name with Gmail so you can setup a professional email address.
What is a Professional Email?
A professional email is the one that has your business name in it. For example firstname.lastname@example.org is a professional email rather having email@example.com. Although there are several built-in mail server/web hosting providers. We highly recommend setting up your new account in Google's G Suite.
Here are the steps to creating your new professional email.
- To get started visit Google's G Suite website at gsuite.google.com
- Simply click "Get Started" and enter simple details like your business name, location, current email (this will be used to verify a new account).
- Input your domain name information, or if you haven't already purchased a custom domain, you can set one up directly through Google.
- Create your Google Apps account. Choose what you would like your email username to be, this can be something like "hello" or simply "yourname." Then finish setting up your account with a password.
- Verify your new account. To verify your new account visit your current email address and accept the new account. Then head over to Gmail to login with your new email.
You've successfully created your new Custom Gmail address!